Back to the task at hand:
7. Carry on up the tree, pushing with back legs and
grabbing with front!
8. Note: My belly never touches the tree.
9. Here you see correct head position with mouth
half open for better air intake.
10. My nose is zeroed in on the target which is "as
high as the sky".
11. Climb fast and never look down.
If you look down while going up.....well there's no telling what could happen!!
Another note: Tail position will determine speed and balance. Never close your eyes or you'll run into a branch. (that really hurts)