Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Such a velvety looking nose!!

While driving t0 town yesterday, I saw this old girl sitting in a field.  She was close to the road, which is unusual and when I stopped the truck, she didn't get up.

I stepped out with the camera and took a few pictures.  It's too dangerous and downright "stupid" to approach a moose, sitting or not, so I yelled and waved my arms feverishly to get her to move.

She kept right on sitting!!

Either she's accustomed to traffic and yelling people with cameras, or she's sick.  She was gone when I drove home so she's able to walk.  Let's hope she can still run and heads back to the bush where she belongs.

3 comments:

  1. we hope her bee aye oh kay two.....we all sew hope her iz knot accustomed ta traffic sew her iz knot just ...near it....we dunno bout drivers ther..... but they bee total lee stooooooopid heer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the funniest lookin' kitty cat we've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete